Martin Shubik, PhD
– Dr. Shubik (emeritus) is Seymour H. Knox Professor Emeritus of Mathematical Institutional Economics, Cowles Foundation & Economics in the Yale Department of Economics and the Yale School of Management. Dr. Shubik is the driving force behind the study, is himself a sufferer of IBM, and helped fund much of the costs for undertaking the study.
David Paltiel, PhD
– Dr. Paltiel is a Professor of Public Health at the Yale School of Public Health and at the Yale School of Management. He served as the Principal Investigator for the study and is one of the principal authors of the paper “Demographic and Clinical Features of Inclusion Body Myositis in North America.
Richard L. Leff, MD
– Dr. Leff is a Rheumatologist and a Consultant in Rheumatology and Pharmaceuticals in Chadds Ford, Pennsylvania.
Kevin C. O’Connor, PhD
– Dr. O’Connor is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at the Yale School of Medicine and is one of the principal authors of the paper published from this study entitled “Demographic and Clinical Features of Inclusion Body Myositis in North America.
Edward Kaplan, PhD
– Dr. Kaplan is William N. and Marie A. Beach Professor of Operations Research, Professor of Public Health, and Professor of Engineering at the Yale School of Management.
Richard J. Nowak, MD
– Dr. Nowak is a Physician, Assistant Professor of Neurology, Director of the Program in Clinical & Translational Neuromuscular Research, and Director of the Yale Myasthenia Gravis Clinic.
Donald K. K. Lee, PhD
– Dr. Lee is an Associate Professor of Operations at the Yale School of Management.
Ange Zhou, PhD
– Dr. Zhou is an Associate Professor in Statistics and Biostatistics at California State University East Bay and was a visiting professor at Yale University during the study.
Kurt D. Petschke
– Mr. Petschke is a Research and Project Coordinator at the Yale School of Public Health.
Former Project Team Members
Einar Ingvarsson, MBA
– Mr. Ingvarsson worked on this study while he was a graduate student in the Yale School of Management.
Seth Richards-Shubik, PhD
– Dr. Richards-Shubik is an Assistant Professor of Economics and Public Policy at Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College.